Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First and Second time Visiting AIC



I have visited two times Art institute of Chicago first time was in the begging of semester and second one few weeks ago. The first time when I got there I saw a big painting on the wall on that painting you can see many families chilling in the park. Also it was very good, because you give us a partner that we can discuss different painting. And I was really nervous about that mini project that you give us. The second time we went there everything was totally different from first time. We went to different part of museum that I didn’t visit last time. You put me in nice group with Helen and Mouz. I really liked the listing guide tutor. I never heard something like that. Also I really liked the project that you gave us this time we didn’t need to make poems. And i really liked the permanent exhibition with little houses they look so real. The most interesting thing for me was from AIC that they have a lot of different pieces for different countries. I had a great time visiting AIC

No comments:

Post a Comment